Why am I sharing this photo? It’s an example of me doing some *thing* I figured out on my own.
My blog Intrinsic Lifestyle is about self-directed learners.
Now I’m looking for photographs of YOU doing some *thing* that you’re interested in.
Send me a picture. Share a photo of a person doing an activity they’re passionate about.
I’ll blog about it and give you credit for your photo and for your contribution.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Attach your photo in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Optional) include a short description about the photo and what the person is doing in it;
- If you’re really motivated describe what you think they have learned as a result of doing their activity. What have they taught their-self? Who did they seek out to help them? Did they take a class, read a book, use on-line resources, a mentor?
- Include your blog link.
Images of a person of any age, race, or gender who is doing a project or an activity on their own accord–not because a parent or a teacher told them to do it, but because they are inherently interested in the subject. Examples include: painting, swimming, playing an instrument, cooking, doing a crossword puzzle, gardening, etc.
I DO NOT ACCEPT
- Any images that are sexual.
- Any images depicting use of alcohol or drugs.
- Any images promoting war or weaponry.
- I reserve the right, without explanation, to refuse posting of any image that I deem inappropriate.